View My Stats

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A quick review...



So, I recently created my own version of the "fairy mask" look inspired by MissChievous on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AtkeWlgyKk) there it is if you would like see it! And here is mine...
It needs some work, but still pretty cool. Well, as you can imagine this look required A LOT of makeup.... liquid eyeliner, Ben Nye stage paints.... etc. So, when faced (get it... faced!) anyway, when faced with the challenge of removing my mask I had a couple options. I could used a harsh bar soap and a wash cloth, I could cover my face in cold cream and use half a roll of toilet paper to remove the grease.... or I could use my makeup remover wipes I got from Wal-mart. Now I've used these wipes before for everyday makeup removal and I have always thought they were pretty good, but today, since the other options I had didn't seem so great and would require a lot of work, I decided to put my Equate Original Clean Facial Towelettes to the ultimate test! Well, I am here to tell you they impressed me greatly! I was blown a way by how much they removed and how fast they removed the makeup with NO scrubbing! I am thrilled at how well this generic product stood up for the job, I venture to say that they worked better then the Neutragenea makeup remover wipes. For the cost you can't beat it either! You can buy a 60 count that comes in a refillable pop top box for around $4.97ish


Then once you have used that you can buy the value refill pack, which comes with 2 60 count refill packages that fit in the little box for only $5.97!! I think it's one heck of a deal myself, and I would recommend it to anyone. I have very sensitive skin and breakout at a glance of anything harsh or chemically so I have to be careful of what I put on my face, and i have never had problems with this product.
So, that's my review of some makeup wipes, I hope you have found this helpful....
Until next time,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment