View My Stats

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pink hair say what?!?!?!?

It all started with a silly hair extension that I bought at a salon in the mall. It was small and chunky and to long for my hair, and wasn't enough.









So, I called up my Biff, Jennie... AKA my hair guru!
And we went to work!! I schemed up a plan to have PINK hair by Monday. She was skeptical at first... But she knows I'm a bit crazy anyhow. So, she was for it!







Off to Sally's beauty supply we went. (actually she went to sally's and I went to pizza hut!)   In the end this is the color she came up with... (warning to anyone who buys this color, it smells like bubble gum on crack!! Somewhat nauseating after a few hours!!)









Then after a lot bleaching, pizza eating, a short drive to the burger king for coffee (with my hair full of foils, I have no shame), washing, coloring, looking like she killed a fairy with her bare hands...






Rewashing, recoloring, and washing again, then drying, for a grand total of 7 hours of work, this is my new do!!!!!
It could stand to be a bit brighter... but I LOVE IT!! next time it'll really stand out :)

So, let me know what you guys would like to read or see a video about! I had a suggestion about eye makeup, let me know if you would like a night look, or an everyday look, or something crazy for Halloween!!  I also had a suggestion to do a review on some face primers, which I'm working on.... so, ya
Until next time.
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that looks fabulous! I tried to dye my hair pink in high school and failed terribly!

    ReplyDelete